Sunday, March 11, 2012

An Apology Puppy

This is the day when I normally try to post a review. I say "try", because it's usually today or tomorrow, but the point is that it's usually about this time. Unfortunately, this week there was a snafu. I didn't like the book I picked. I tried, believe me I tried, but I just couldn't finish it. It wasn't completely awful, but it wasn't something I wanted to waste my time on. Maybe that makes me a bad blogger/reviewer, I don't know.

What I do know is that I don't want to waste space or time talking about a book unless any negatives mentioned can be counterbalanced by positives. So there's no review this week, so very sorry.

However, here is an apology puppy for you!


Say it with me: awwwwwwwww! <3

And while I am a sucker for gratuitous puppy photos, this little guy resembles another little guy that I met in the store just last week. Like most places, my store doesn't mind pets as long as they're carried, quiet, and well-behaved (no accidents, please!). A couple came in holding this itty-bitty puppy, and it was all we could talk about for the next half hour. 

Really, puppies make our day. 

Not to mention the puppy in question had been blessed(?) with the moniker Draco, which I can only assume is in honor of Draco Malfoy. I would've gone with Fitzwilliam (Darcy), Dune, or even (Dr.) Seuss, but I suppose that's just me.

If presented with an adorable bundle such as the one above, what would you name it? Skips and Marleys need not apply.