Saturday, December 1, 2012

November Rewind & Review



~~*~~

I truly don't know where November went. One moment I was waking out of a post-Halloween sugar coma, and then suddenly everyone was singing Christmas carols and putting on fuzzy socks. Unlike October, which was a flurry of change, I only added one new feature this month. Blogger Spotlight is still very new, but I have great expectations.

Check out the list below and make sure you're all caught up on this month's posts.

My Reviews

My Meme Posts


Other Fun Posts


Once again, I must stop and give thanks to those who gave me things over the last month. I've only listed gifts/prizes that arrived this month, but it's a pleasing little list. (Things won but haven't arrived will be listed in December's post.) Also, I've been very good about buying fewer books, as I'm trying to save up for Christmas gifts.

Stuff I Won


Stuff I Was Given
  • Every Day by David Levithan
  • Looking for Alaska by John Green
  • Through To You by Emily Hainsworth (All three book from Jenna @ MTG Reviews. Thanks, Jenna!) 


Stuff I Bought
  • The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
  • The Thief Queen's Daughter by Elizabeth Haydon

Lastly, I give you my favorite list, the list that's all about you.

A Few Of My Favorite Blog Moments
  • Continued triumphant roaring over my kick-butt ladies list from October (and convincing several people to pick up Seraphina)
  • Getting to shower people with goodies in my giveaways
  • Bonding over pretty covers
  • Showing off my little sister and my new feature in one big shabang
  • Swooning over Richard Armitage. (So very swoon-worthy.)
  • Watching all of you take up the YA Lit love torch and run with it.
  • PASSING 500 FOLLOWERS!!!
That last one... You guys have no idea. For me, 500 followers is HUGE. Thank you. Thank you all. Keep coming back, keep spreading the word, and maybe I'll have the funds for a big giveaway when we reach 600. :)