Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I Have A Tumblr!


It's true! I've joined Tumblr. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I've joined nonetheless.

Yay?

If you all would like to friend/follow/whatever they call it on there, you can find me here. Really, I'm excited to learn a new form of social media, and I'm already pretty addicted to GIFs. Also, it has a handy-dandy Ask page that I'm hoping people might use.

Like I said, I'm still figuring things out, but here's some things I know for sure I'll be reblogging:

  • Bookish things
  • Doctor Who
  • Sherlock
  • North & South
  • The Queen's Thief fan art
  • Quotes

At some point, I'll figure out how to non-obnoxiously tie my blog into my Tumblr feed and vice-versa. I'll also hopefully be a little better about posting immediate reactions to books that I've read to keep you all and myself tided over until I can write a full review. And who knows, maybe I'll even find non-spoilery ways to share more about my daily life.

I look forward to seeing you all there, and please feel free to send any helpful hints my way. I don't want to be like the clueless Facebook gramma. Oh, and if you leave your own links, I might go snooping around. :)