Time for another weekly Rewind & Review! I hope this layout is working for you all. If you'd like me to change something, just let me know. I'm supremely flexible. :)
Blog Posts You Might Have Missed
- Review: Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith
- Top 10 Tuesday: Favorite Book Covers of Books I've Read
- Cover Love #29 (Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff)
- Review: Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston
Stuff I Received
- Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein (via NetGalley)
- Shadow & Bone nail polish (from MacMillan and Dreamworks)
- My baby brother got engaged!!
- CoverGirl announced a line of Catching Fire makeup... which is really weird, IMO.
- Amazon and Alloy teamed up to monetize fan fiction, and everyone freaked the heck out.
- A freaking AMAZING online shindig for those not going to BEA was just announced.
- Shannon Hale announced a THIRD book in her Princess Academy series, and I just about died of happiness.
- Benedict Cumberbatch is a Nerdfighter?
- Qantas Airlines is saying that they're going to commission novels that last the length of a flight. (via Wendy Darling)
- A bunch of really awful things happened in TX and OK due to some horrible tornadoes, but a few beautiful things happened, too, like this.
- The Fall of Arthur by J.R.R. Tolkien released on May 23rd. Many nerd brains exploded from sheer desire.
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi was optioned by 20th Century Fox.
- David Tennant reads the first nine minutes of How To Train Your Dragon in full Scottish brogue. (via @godaisies)
- Benedict Cumberbatch reads "Ode to a Nightingale." (via CJ Redwine)
Anyways, that's all for my week. How was yours?