Sunday, May 26, 2013

Rewind & Review (10)


Time for another weekly Rewind & Review! I hope this layout is working for you all. If you'd like me to change something, just let me know. I'm supremely flexible. :)

Blog Posts You Might Have Missed
It's been a pretty quiet week, post-wise. I thought about doing a discussion post, but I was so pleasantly surprised by Rules that I didn't want to wait another week to get the review out on the 'net.

Stuff I Received
  • Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein (via NetGalley)
  • Shadow & Bone nail polish (from MacMillan and Dreamworks)
As you can see, it was a quiet week stuff-wise, too. With BEA just around the corner, I tried to avoid spending money on books. However, the things I DID get made me very, very happy. A round of thanks to NetGalley, Disney Hyperion, MacMillan, and Dreamworks! I'm so, so excited!

Miscellaneous Happenings
It's been a big week, but next week's going to be even bigger. BEA OR BUST IN TWO DAYS!!!

Anyways, that's all for my week. How was yours?