Sunday, May 19, 2013

Rewind & Review (9)


Here we are at the second weekly Rewind & Review EVER. I hope you all are liking this new timing better. It's certainly a lot easier on me. So yes, check out the stuff that happened over the last week. I went a little review-wild (for me, anyways), and my discussion post at the end of the week got some GREAT comments, so be sure to chime in.

Blog Posts You Might Have Missed

I had a GREAT stuff week this week. My very first Better World Books package arrived this week and brought with it two Ally Carter hardcovers and two highly recommended books - all for $20! Also, Disney and MacMillan tag-teamed to make my review stack nice and sparkly this week. Preeeetty.


Stuff I Bought
  • Sabriel by Garth Nix
  • The Winter Prince by Elizabeth Wein
  • Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
  • Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter

Stuff I Received
  • Alienated by Melissa Landers (from the publisher)
  • An exclusive nine-chapter excerpt of United We Spy by Ally Carter (from the publisher)
  • Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts (Edelweiss)
A big thanks to Better World Books, Disney Hyperion, and MacMillan for my pretties!

This week, I tried to be more cognizant of interesting things floating about on the interwebs. This is by no means a conclusive list, but rather a collection of little things that caught my attention, as well as a few personal notes. Enjoy!

Miscellaneous Happenings
Well, that's my week! If you all have any wrap-up posts of your own, be sure to link up at the top of the page. Also, I'd love to hear all about your week in the comment, so say hello. :)