Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday - Fave Book Covers Of Books I've Read

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Today's TTT topic is favorite book covers. Thankfully, the gals at TB&tB narrow it down to favorite book covers of books I've actually read, or we'd all be in big trouble. Even still, this was a hard week for me. So many choices! Below are the ten books I've chosen. I've tried to keep explanations to a minimum. Also, if you like this sort of thing, be sure to check out my bi-weekly meme, Cover Love!

Even prettier in person, my lands!
Technically not a good fit for the story itself, but still gorgeous
Captures the tone perfectly, and Will is so hot.
!!!!
All the covers in this series could have been chosen, but this one's best
Perfection
The weight, the solemnity, the threat... It's all perfect
Sinister and intriguing
She's coming to EAT ME!!
Breathtaking and exotic
Well, that's all for me. What do you think of these covers, and what covers would you add?