Sunday, June 2, 2013

I Have Returned!

Behold, my people, I have returned from BEA!


Oh my gosh, you guys, what a week this has been. NYC was awesome and BEA was insane. Just insane. I'm not entirely sure I can string together a coherent set of posts, but I'm going to try. The (very tentative) plan is to do a post on my NYC sightseeing, a post on BEA and all the insanely awesome people I met, and a post on what I acquired. I think. We'll see. Like I said, not all my neurons are firing yet.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that I have returned triumphantly and in one piece. If you don't feel like checking out the next few posts, here's the grand overview:
  • Meeting fellow bloggers is amazing
  • Meeting authors is amazing
  • Publishing people are super-nice
  • New York City is so cool
  • After BEA, your feet will HATE you
  • Your back and shoulders will also join the Anti-You League
  • It's all worth it a thousand times over