Welcome back to R&R, lovelies. We're short on stuff this week, but heavy on posts! (At least for me.) Make sure you pay attention to the last two posts especially, as they are MUY IMPORTANTE.
Blog Posts You May Have Missed
- Review: Belle Epoque by Elizabeth Ross
- Top 10 Tuesday: Books at the TOP of My TBR List
- Cover Love #31
- Curveballs and Game-Changers
- ReReadathon 2013
Stuff I Won
- Signed hardcover of The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken and character tote bag (from Jessica Silverstein @ Reading on the F Train)
- All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrell and a postcard (from Cristin Terrell via Twitter contest)
I'm still trying to get back in the swing of collecting happenings. BEA really threw me out of whack. Also, I tend to favorite things on my phone while at work to look at later, but my phone's taken to un-favoriting things when my back is turned. Ugh.
- James Dashner inexplicably name-called a reviewer for her review of SOMEONE ELSE'S book! He later apologized.
- Diana Wynne Jones is coming out with another book even though she's dead.
- I found this amazing blog that discusses psychology and YA. Right now, the blogger in question is running an in-depth series on PTSD. It's incredible.
- We saw Monsters University this week. Super-cute!
- My boy Tim Tebow was picked up by the Patriots. This may have been news from last week instead of this one, but it bears mentioning. He's my dude!
- I found some really cool science-y articles about space travel. AWESOME.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West named their new daughter North. Yep, North West. It's silly, but I'm digging all the inevitable Hitchcock jokes that keep popping up.
- More Divergent stills.
- And the biggest news for me personally: I quit my job.