Sunday, June 30, 2013

Rewind & Review (14)


Ohhhh, what a beautifully languorous week this has been. The gorgeous thing about working 12-hour days is that that means I must only work three days a week. And sometimes on very rare occasions, my four days off line up consecutively, which is what happened this week. Ahhhhh. Despite (or perhaps because of) my many days off, I was surprisingly productive on the blog this week. Check it out.

Blog Posts You May Have Missed
Good week, eh? Can't be beat!

I'm still (thankfully) keeping the incoming book total on the low end. I broke my fast and requested four books on NetGalley, but only one has been approved thus far. I also found two How To Train Your Dragon books on sale for $3 apiece at Publix. As if I'd pass that up.


Stuff I Bought
How To Be A Pirate (How To Train Your Dragon #2) by Cressida Cowell
How To Break A Dragon's Heart (How To Train Your Dragon #8) by Cressida Cowell


Stuff I Received
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness (via NetGalley)

Lots of happenings this week! Well, maybe no more than other weeks, but I've gotten better at remembering and writing them down. Take a look.

Miscellaneous Happenings
So that's the week. I hope yours was as fun and relaxing as mine was. Don't forget that ReReadathon 2013 starts TOMORROW, so sign up now! See you then!