Saturday, July 27, 2013

ReReadathon 2013 - Week Four


The last full week of ReReadathon 2013 is at an end. Four more days and then our time with our beloved rereads will be over. However, there's still time to sign up to win prizes. New entries are allowed, including recap/reflection posts. Don't delay! Check out the full details at my introduction post, and catch up on the other three weeks here, here, and here.

As we near the end of ReReadathon, I find myself slowing waaaaay doooown. I only reread Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo this week, but what an excellent decision on my part! I loved reuniting with Alina and found myself enjoying her even more the second time through. Oddly, I was less enamored with Mal, though I still love him dearly. I had also forgotten several scenes throughout the book, so it was fun reading things anew.

Now I've moved on to Siege and Storm, which is not a reread. I'm already in love with Sturmhond. You guys didn't lie about him!

I think Shadow and Bone will be my last reread. I'm still fairly drowning in BEA ARCs I need to read, and my Edelweiss galleys are starting to give me the side-eye. Still, we'll see. If my old boss will (FINALLY!) return I Hunt Killers to me, I may push aside all my ARCs and rejoin Jasper Dent and Dear Ol' Dad.

Soooo? How are your rereads going? Have you been able to reread all the books you wanted?