Sunday, July 14, 2013

Rewind & Review (15)


Ah, it was another beautifully relaxing (if wet and stormy) week for me. I hope your week was filled with much more sunshine and far less crackling thunderbolts. Yet again, it's been a pretty quiet week as far as things I need to catch you all up on. I probably should be using my free time to catch up on some long-planned blog improvements, but I'm a lazy bum.

Blog Posts You May Have Missed
Like I said, a sparse week, but I enjoyed the posts I did crank out this week. I was especially amused by your reactions to my bookshelf tour post. Apparently, what I consider to be everyday organization is not all that ordinary. It pays to be anal-retentive, I guess.

Stuff I Bought
  • The Art of War by Sun Tzu
I wish I could pat myself on the back for only having bought one thing this week, but the above list isn't the best representation of my week. I only count books that have actually arrived in my total, so next week's tally should be... interesting. Also, I don't count things bought for other people.

Very few happenings to catch you all up on this week, but each item listed below made a big splash in my life for one reason or another.

Miscellaneous Happenings
The biggest happening this week for me is that I cut my hair! For reference, this was my hair during BEA, which is possibly the shortest it's been for several years:

I'm on the left and Alexa from Alexa Loves Books is on the right.
And this is my hair now:

I'm awful at selfies. And glamour shots. Hence my bathroom shot with an apparently oversized hand.
The best part is I didn't tell a soul what I was planning, so coming home was a lot of fun. My mom couldn't figure out why I had my hair in a ponytail.

That's it for my week! How was yours?