Thursday, August 1, 2013

August 2013 New Releases

Background photo source
Hi, guys! I've heard from several different sources lately that something readers enjoy in a blog is a heads up on upcoming books. Given the memes and things I already do, I'm not prepared to hunt down new releases every week.

What I'm going to try to do, however, is make a list of all the books coming out in a particular month that I'm looking forward to, I know you all are probably looking forward to, or that I've read already and plan to review. This is by no means a comprehensive list, but it should help you know how to plan your budget for the month! I've separated the titles by week, and clicking on the title will send you to The Book Depository so you can learn more about the book and preorder a copy.

Books Released August 1-10:




Books Released August 11-17:


Books Released August 18-24:


Books Released August 25-31:






Like I said, it's certainly not a comprehensive lists, and some of the dates may be a little shaky. Goodreads isn't always the most reliable source. Anyways, if this is something you all like, let me know. If this is a post that you're likely to skip over, let me know that, too, please. :)

Note: I am a Book Depository affiliate. I receive a 5% payback for all books purchased at The Book Depository through my links. That 5% is then used in totality to fund giveaways on this blog.