Thursday, August 1, 2013

Cover Love #34


In Ravka, just because you avoid one trap, it doesn't mean you'll escape the next. This story is a companion folk tale to Leigh Bardugo’s upcoming novel, Siege and Storm, the second book in the Grisha Trilogy.
I don't think I've ever featured a short story here on Cover Love, but can you blame me? When Tor.com first released the cover for The Too-Clever Fox, I gasped. It's ridiculously pretty, and I'd love to have a print for my wall.  It's also very appropriate for the story, which is also gorgeous and awesome.

By the by, if you haven't read The Too-Clever Fox, I suggest you get to it. It's a lovely story and reads like an authentic Russian fairytale. It's also referenced several times in Siege and Storm.

What do you think of this cover? And what cover are you loving this week?