Sunday, August 4, 2013

Rewind and Review (18)


Blog Posts You May Have Missed
Now for something different. For the first time ever, I'm going to attempt to vlog the "stuff" portion of Rewind & Review. Wish me luck.

... Your luck didn't work, guys. Blogger, YouTube, and my computer are in cahoots. They hate me. All I can do is link to the video. *bangs head against wall* Here.

Bloggers mentioned: Christina from A Reader of Fictions, Gillian from Writer of Wrongs, and Ems from In Which Ems Reviews Books.

Books I Read This Week
  • Not a Drop To Drink by Mindy McGinnis
  • The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
Stuff I Received
  • White Space by Ilsa Bick (from the Egmont via Edelweiss)
  • Mister Max and the Book of Lost Things by Cynthia Voight (from the RandomHouse via NetGalley)
  • Cherry Money Baby by John Cusack (from the Candlewick via NetGalley)
  • A SIGNED hardcover of The False Prince by Jennifer Nielsen (from my amazing blogger friend Ems of In Which Ems Reviews Books)
  • The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (from Scholastic!)
  • Margot by Jillian Cantor (from the Penguin via Edelweiss)
  • SIGNED hardcover of Born of Illusion by Teri Brown plus swag (from HarperCollins!)
Stuff I Won
  • ARC of These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
  • Chapter sampler of United We Spy by Ally Carter (both from Disney Hyperion)
Many thanks to Ems, Egmont, RH, Candlewick, Scholastic, Penguin, HarperCollins, Netgalley, and Edelweiss! You all rock my socks.

Miscellaneous Happenings

That's it for my week! Thank you all for reading along and not laughing at that vlog. I hope you enjoyed it and had a lovely week.