Sunday, August 11, 2013

Rewind & Review (19)


Blog Posts You Might Have Missed
Can I brag a minute, guys? I am ridiculously proud of that Living Characters post. It's not my prettiest post or my most interesting or my most well-written. But I like it, because it talks about a topic that deeply pleases me as a reader. Also, I get to talk about BBC's Sherlock, which is always a bonus.

No vlog this week. I'm currently out of town, so there was no opportunity to sit down and film anything. It wasn't a terribly overwhelming mailbox week anyways.


Stuff I Received
  • Audiobook of Enchanted by Alethea Kontis (from AudioSync)


Stuff I Bought
  • Gilt by Katherine Longshore
  • Strategy by B.H. Liddell Hart
  • How Wars Are Won by Bevin Alexander


Books I Read This Week
  • Margot by Jillian Cantor
  • The 100 by Kass Morgan [DNF]
  • Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black [DNF]
Seriously, Margot was my one saving grace this week. My other books just didn't grab me. Here's hoping I'll catch next week on an upswing.

Miscellaneous Happenings
And that's it for the week! Thanks for sticking around for another seven days. :)