Sunday, August 18, 2013

Rewind & Review (20)


Blog Posts You May Have Missed
Again, no vlog. I usually work on Saturdays, which makes filming difficult. Maybe one day, if I think ahead, I'll be able to whip one together. Maybe.


Stuff I Received
  • Henry Franks by Peter Adam Salomon
  • The Culling by Steven Dos Santos (both from Flux)
  • Killer of Enemies by Joseph Bruchac (from Lee & Low via Edelweiss)
Thanks, Flux! Thanks, Lee & Low!


Books I Read This Week
  • The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer
  • A Wounded Name by Dot Hutchison
Miscellaneous Happenings

1 comment:

  1. Gina @ My PreciousAugust 19, 2013 at 12:21 AM

    I'm really curious to see what you think of The Culling. Its a pretty disturbing read. I did enjoy it. Reading some of the killing scenes were really difficult for me. The plot and story line I felt were pretty unique.

    ReplyDelete